Craig and his real estate team provide each of his clients with professional service that is second to none. His understanding of the market and unmatched negotiation skills ensure that you will get the most bang for your buck out of your transaction, regardless of whether you are buying or selling a home.
Craig and his team of experienced professionals have specialized skills in working with Buyers in the greater Seattle and Eastside areas. The team will work directly with you to find the right home in the right neighborhood and at the right price for your budget. Here are the many benefits you can expect to receive when working with Craig Gaudry & Associates:
- We know the local market and can focus in on the areas that have the greatest possibilities for finding a home at the price you want.
- We have access to the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that provides access to thousands of homes for sale, and can set up customized searches for you according to your specific criteria. Homes that don’t meet your needs will be weeded for you, and only strong candidates will be sent to you for review.
- We will make appointments to view homes with you, and help you determine which homes best fit your needs.
- When you find the right home to buy, we will guide you through the negotiation process, the legal documents and the details that follow.
- We will follow up with all aspects of your transaction from writing up your offer to handing over the keys to you, keeping you informed every step of the way.
Tips for Buyers
The key to finding the right home is organization. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Before you start house-hunting, decide how much house you can afford. We can refer you to a loan officer to pre-qualify you for your home.
- Prioritize what is most important and what is least important in a home. Make a list of everything you want in a home. We will go over your list together so we know exactly what you need in your home.
- Make notes as you look at homes. Some people even take photos or video to remember which features go to which home.
- Once you are ready to make an offer, together we’ll complete a purchase and sale agreement. This is the contract in which the seller and the buyer outline the details of the property transfer.
- When your offer is accepted on a home, make sure the home is structurally sound. We will provide you a list of home inspectors to choose from. The inspector will look for large repairs that are needed and report on the condition of the home.
- A closing date is jointly agreed-upon during the negotiation stage of the transaction. Once the documents to exchange title have been signed and recorded, we will arrange delivery of the keys to your new home!